.NET Lead Developer
Hi there! Since you are already intrigued by the job title, we suggest you keep reading.
We are Lab08. A Bulgarian-Danish company, developing several exciting and innovative products, together with our clients. We build efficient and functional platforms based on long term partnerships with our customers. And we are looking to build not just a product but a brand new team with you – our new .NET Lead Developer!
We are in search of a professional who as the most senior tech adviser, will lay the grounds for our first dedicated .NET team! The .NET Lead will be setting the working processes and standards for the product development of an innovative platform, providing his/her technical expertise and advice. The Lead will be coding alongside his/her fellow teammates, suggesting the right tech, approaches, and best practices. He/she will be the .NET technology competence lead in Lab08 and thus – a reliable partner for colleagues and the client alike.
You are an experienced Software Developer, who is eager to lead our technical efforts in a new and exciting endeavor. As such, you are supporting the development of a core dedicated product team and providing technical assistance with the design and planning of new and diverse features, navigating less-experienced developers in more effective and clean coding practices.
The product you will be working on is an influencer marketing platform for uniting brands and influencers. The platform is running on .NET framework in C# and ReactJS. Lab08 will take care of the future platform development, taking care of the codebase built during the past 5 years. The team will be creating new features, making the platform even more functional and placing it ahead of its competitors.
Some of the tasks that will be coming your way:
- Producing clean, efficient code, based on specifications
- Integrating software components and third-party programs
- Verifying and deploying programs and systems
- Troubleshooting, debugging, and upgrading the software product
- Writing unit, and integration tests in C# (we rely on the quality and we hope you do too, even though a QA will be joining you later on)
- Recommending and executing improvements
- Being an integral part of the technical designing
- Collaborating with skilled Software Developers (some of which domain experts in social media) and a DevOps Engineer to create highly-scalable distributed systems
- Enabling your less experienced colleagues through mentoring
- Talking through requirements with the Product Manager and when needed – with the customer
Our ideal candidate has:
- 6+ years of working experience with C# and .NET framework
- Experience designing and implementing complex web applications
- Practical knowledge of design patterns
- Experience with .NET Core is considered an advantage
- Past experience in a Tech Lead position is highly welcomed but if you are a Senior looking for such career development – consider applying
Of course, working for Lab08 comes with some additional perks like:
- Generous remuneration
- Professional Opportunities
- Excellent office location. Our office is central – just like the developers in our company
- Semi-Flexible working hours – Well rested = well-performing
- Home Office (Flexible policy – with the option to visit the office)
- Additional Health Insurance – We got you: health and wellness first
- Multisport card and on-site facilities – The fitness and swimming pool are literally one floor below our office
- Great atmosphere – Thanks to the nice people on Lab08’s team
- Development opportunities – Conference attendance and certification
- Attractive referral bonus
- Office fruits and beverages
- Recreation area/relax zone
- Regular team-building and office events
- Growing together with the products you design and bring to life!
So, if you are already excited about this role – drop us a line, send your CV, and let’s get started!
Applications will be processed in confidentiality. Short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview.