Android Mobile Application Developer
Hi there! Since you are already intrigued by the job title, we suggest you keep reading.
We are Lab08. A Bulgarian-Danish company, developing several exciting and innovative products. And now, we are looking to build a mobile application for one of them. You could be the one driving this process!
We are building a brand new mobile development team, and the first out of other exciting apps that will be coming to the team’s way would be an app for video-based user testing. Our customer is a leading force in this domain in Europe. The platform’s customers are international businesses and so our client is now taking a step ahead by developing a complementary mobile application for them to use.
You are an experienced Mobile Application Developer for Android, specializing in Kotlin or Java. You are looking for a place where you can demonstrate your skills and help your teammates by showing them good coding practices. You want to work in a team with skilled back-end developers, who rely on Scandinavian quality. You aspire to become a lead developer and now you can have the chance to become one at Lab08.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Proficiency in developing native consumer-facing mobile applications for Android with Java or Kotlin (preferably 4+ years of professional experience)
- Familiarity with Android development tools such as Android Studio, ADB, Gradle
- Familiarity with major capabilities, differences, and similarities across different Android and hardware versions
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs, Web-Services, JSON, networking protocols is considered an advantage, as you will be working alongside our back-end team
Of course, working for Lab08 comes with some additional perks like:
- Generous remuneration
- Having a say in the chosen technologies for Lab08’s mobile application development projects
- Excellent office location. Our office is central – just like the developers in our company
- Semi-Flexible working hours – Well rested = well-performing
- Home Office (Flexible policy – with the option to visit the office)
- Additional Health Insurance – We got you: health and wellness first
- Multisport card and on-site facilities – The fitness and swimming pool are literally one floor below our office
- Great atmosphere – Thanks to the nice people on Lab08’s team
- Development opportunities – Conference attendance and certification
- Attractive referral bonus (€1500 for a successful hire)
- Office fruits and beverages
- Recreation area/relax zone
- Regular team-building and office events
- Growing together with the products you design and bring to life!
So, if you are already excited about this role – drop us a line, send your CV, and let’s get started!
Applications will be processed in confidentiality. Short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview.