Do you want to kickstart your career in software development?
We are hiring interns and we will help them grow and master PHP!
We are looking for someone who has:
- Been pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Informatics or similar and is currently in the second, third, or fourth year of studies
- Basic knowledge or experience with any popular C-based language (e.g. Java, C#, PHP, etc.)
- Analytical and logical thinking
- Some amateur experience on a personal or academic project to showcase
- Fluency in English
We will provide you with:
- A 3-month internship program including theoretical and practical activities
- The option to continue working for us after the end of the internship
- A mentor, who will review your code, guide you and share suggestions for improvement
- The opportunity to enrich one of our products’ codebase – a platform with a mission: to digitalize educational diplomas and certificates
- Remuneration for your time with us – this internship is paid
- Opportunity to set your working hours (approx. 20-40h per week) – being with us, based on your university schedule
If you are up for this opportunity – send us a short motivational letter and a CV, containing your education and academic project experience. If you already have a Github profile – make sure to share a link to it in your application.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for a meeting with us.