Quality Assurance Internship
Do you want to kickstart your career in software development?
We are hiring interns and we will help them grow and master QA practices!
We are looking for someone who has:
- Been pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Informatics or similar and is currently in the second, third, or fourth year of studies
- Basic knowledge or hands-on experience with standard concepts and technologies such as C#, Java, PHP, or any other popular programming language and popular testing tool; Database knowledge, XML – from an academic project or studies
- Analytical and logical thinking, alongside attention to detail
- Some amateur experience on a personal or academic project to showcase
- Fluency in English
We will provide you with:
- A 3-month internship program including theoretical and practical activities
- The option to continue working for us after the end of the internship
- A mentor, who will review your code, guide you and share suggestions for improvement, which will serve you well further in your career
- The opportunity to enrich one of our products’ codebase – a platform with a mission: to digitalize educational diplomas and certificates
- Remuneration for your time with us – this internship is paid
- Opportunity to set your working hours (approx. 20-40h per week) – being with us, based on your university schedule
If you are up for this opportunity – send us a short motivational letter and a CV, containing your education and academic project experience.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for a meeting with us.