Front-End Developer (React)
Hi there! Since you are already intrigued by the job title, we suggest you keep reading.
We are Lab08. A Bulgarian-Danish company, developing several exciting and innovative products, together with our clients. We build efficient and functional platforms based on long term partnerships with our customers. And we are looking to build one with you – our new Front-End Developer!
- You are pursuing or have obtained a degree in Computer Science, Informatics, or similar
- You want to use primarily React and get better in the development with this framework and you are not afraid to switch if you are currently using AngularJS or Vue.js
- You have 3+ years of relevant professional experience in a company developing software products – own or for customers
- You want to work on exciting Danish-born marketing product in a startup company with open team culture, offering mentorship and room for growth, provided by experienced developers
- You will be putting all of your enthusiasm, dev knowledge, and power into developing top features by producing clean, efficient code and ensuring quality
Of course, working for Lab08 comes with some additional perks like:
- Generous remuneration
- Professional Opportunities
- Excellent office location. Our office is central – just like the developers in our company
- Semi-Flexible working hours – Well rested = well-performing
- Home Office – Currently, our employees can choose to work from home or the office
- Additional Health Insurance – We got you: health and wellness first
- Multisport card and on-site facilities – The fitness and swimming pool are literally one floor below our office
- Great atmosphere – Thanks to the nice people on Lab08’s team
- Development opportunities – Conference attendance and certification
- Attractive referral bonus
- Office fruits and beverages
- Recreation area/relax zone
- Regular team-building and office events
- Growing together with the products you bring to life!
So, if you are already excited about this role – drop us a line, send your CV, and let’s get started!
Applications will be processed in confidentiality. Short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview.