Hi there! Since you are already intrigued by the job title, we suggest you keep reading.
We are Lab08. A Bulgarian-Danish company, developing several exciting and innovative products, together with our clients. We build efficient and functional platforms based on long term partnerships with our customers.
Our culture is based on transparency, trust, and teamwork. We are passionate about bringing tech innovations to life while having fun. For our growing team, we are looking for highly skilled professionals like you. Come join us!
About this position
The Product Manager (PM) will work closely with different departments and stakeholders in the whole organization. He/She will use domain expertise and market knowledge to help direct the software products to the right track of development. The PM at Lab08 will be involved in onboarding new customers and kick-starting our mutual software product development efforts with them. He/she will represent the voice of the customers to our software development teams and ensure task execution, monitor progress, ensure smooth collaboration. When needed, the PM will be developing strategic product plans, clarifying requirements, and setting priorities for new development. He/she will host workshops and propose work methodologies in order to ensure successful partnerships between Lab08 and the customers.
The ideal candidate will feel comfortable conducting problem discovery and validation interviews with clients and prospects. The PM might need to work closely with the engineering teams to provide product documentation. His/her key weapons will be JIRA and Confluence.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position
- Ability to work with different stakeholders, customers, engineering and support teams
- Work experience with agile software development methodologies (such as Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Experience and knowledge of bug tracking systems and project management tools
- Basic experience with product usability principles and user interface design
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of the product development lifecycle
- Confidence in using product data and analytics
- Experience in people management
Of course, working for Lab08 comes with some additional perks like:
- Generous remuneration
- Professional Opportunities
- Excellent office location – in the heart of the city (bul. T. Alexandrov 14)
- Parking spot
- Semi-Flexible working hours – Well rested = well-performing
- Home Office – Currently, our employees can get to choose to work from home or the office
- Additional Health Insurance – We got you: health and wellness first
- Multisport card and on-site facilities – The fitness and swimming pool are literally one floor below our office
- Great atmosphere – Thanks to the nice people on Lab08’s team
- Development opportunities – Conference attendance and certification
- Office fruits and beverages
- Recreation area/relax zone
- Regular team-building and office events
- Growing together with the products you help bring to life!
So, if you are already excited about this role – drop us a line, send your CV, and let’s get started! Our process is rapid and consists of two interviews with a homework task in-between. We currently conduct video interviews.
Applications will be processed in confidentiality. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.