Hi there! Since you are already intrigued by the job title, we suggest you keep reading.
We are Lab08. A Bulgarian-Danish company, developing several exciting and innovative products, together with our clients. We build efficient and functional platforms based on long term partnerships with our customers. And we are looking to build one with you – our new Product Owner!
Our culture is based on transparency, trust, and teamwork. We are passionate about bringing tech innovations to life while having fun. For our growing team, we are looking for highly-skilled professionals like you. Come join us!
About this position
The Product Owner (PO) will work closely with different departments and stakeholders in the whole organization. He/She will be the primary point of contact, representing the voice of the customer to our software development team and ensuring task execution. The PO will be developing product plans, clarifying requirements, and setting priorities for new development.
The PO will work closely with the engineering team to provide product documentation. His/her key weapons will be JIRA and Confluence. The product we are hiring for is in the field of marketing – helping brands drive business and customer relationships. The person in this role will ensure development timelines are met and the product continues on a successful path to offer great service to the end-users and remain ahead of competitors.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position
- Ability to work with different stakeholders, the customer, engineering and support teams
- Work experience with agile software development methodologies (such as Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Experience and knowledge of bug tracking systems and project management tools
- Basic experience with product usability principles and user interface design
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of the product development lifecycle
- Confidence in using product data and analytics
- Experience in people management
Of course, working for Lab08 comes with some additional perks like:
- Generous remuneration
- Professional Opportunities
- Excellent office location. Our office is central – just like the developers in our company
- Semi-Flexible working hours – Well rested = well-performing
- Home Office – Currently, our employees can choose to work from home or the office
- Additional Health Insurance – We got you: health and wellness first
- Multisport card and on-site facilities – The fitness and swimming pool are literally one floor below our office
- Great atmosphere – Thanks to the nice people on Lab08’s team
- Development opportunities – Conference attendance and certification
- Attractive referral bonus
- Office fruits and beverages
- Recreation area/relax zone
- Regular team-building and office events
- Growing together with the products you bring to life!
So, if you are already excited about this role – drop us a line, send your CV, and let’s get started!
Applications will be processed in confidentiality. Short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview.