Hi there! Since you are already intrigued by the job title, we suggest you keep reading.
We are Lab08. A Bulgarian-Danish company, developing several exciting and innovative products, together with our clients. We build efficient and functional platforms based on long term partnerships with our customers. And we are looking to build one with you – our new Node.js Developer!
You are an experienced Software Developer and as such, you are seeking a brand new team and a fresh product to build from scratch. You aspire to create a solid product with diverse features and to facilitate effective and clean coding practices in your team.
You are an engineer at heart, who loves to tinker and build new products. You stay up to date on the latest technology trends and can evaluate the feasibility of new technologies for the problem you are trying to solve.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years of working experience as a Software Developer
- Experience with Node.js
- Knowledge of REST, JSON is considered an advantage
- Experience designing and implementing complex web applications
- Experience working with MongoDB and/or MySQL
Of course, working for Lab08 comes with some additional perks like:
- Generous remuneration
- Professional Opportunities
- Excellent office location. Our office is central – just like the developers in our company
- Semi-Flexible working hours – Well rested = well-performing
- Home Office – Currently, our employees can choose to work from home or the office
- Additional Health Insurance – We got you: health and wellness first
- Multisport card and on-site facilities – The fitness and swimming pool are literally one floor below our office
- Great atmosphere – Thanks to the nice people on Lab08’s team
- Development opportunities – Conference attendance and certification
- Attractive referral bonus
- Office fruits and beverages
- Recreation area/relax zone
- Regular team-building and office events
- Growing together with the products you bring to life!
So, if you are already excited about this role – drop us a line, send your CV, and let’s get started!
Applications will be processed in confidentiality. Short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview.