Junior Software Developer
Hi there! Since you are already intrigued by the job title, we suggest you keep reading.
We are Lab08. A Bulgarian-Danish company, developing exciting and innovative products, together with our clients. We build efficient and functional platforms based on long term partnerships with our customers. And we are looking to build one with you – our new Junior Software Developer!
Our culture is based on transparency, trust, and teamwork. We are passionate about bringing tech innovations to life while having fun. For our growing team, we are looking for motivated professionals like you. Come join us!
You are an aspiring Software Developer, who wants to create a solid product with diverse features and to be able to learn more effective and clean coding practices from experienced colleagues.
You are an engineer at heart, who loves to tinker and build new products. You stay up to date on the latest technology trends and are eager to learn new approaches in technical solutioning.
Join one of our biggest teams, building a successful platform for user experience improvement. You will work alongside experienced and professional BE, FE developers, QA and UI/UX designer, led by a very helpful and knowledgeable Tech Lead.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 1+ years of working experience as a Software Developer or internship
- Some experience with PHP and frameworks like Laravel and Symfony from academic projects, internships or from a similar position
- Experience working with relational databases like PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Proactive attitude
Of course, working for Lab08 comes with some additional perks like:
- Generous remuneration
- Professional Opportunities
- Excellent office location – in the heart of the city (bul. T. Alexandrov 14)
- Parking spot
- Semi-Flexible working hours – Well rested = well-performing
- Home Office – Currently, our employees can get to choose to work from home or the office
- Additional Health Insurance – We got you: health and wellness first
- Multisport card and on-site facilities – The fitness and swimming pool are literally one floor below our office
- Great atmosphere – Thanks to the nice people on Lab08’s team
- Development opportunities – Conference attendance and certification
- Office fruits and beverages
- Recreation area/relax zone
- Regular team-building and office events
- Growing together with the products you help bring to life!
So, if you are already excited about this role – drop us a line, send your CV, and let’s get started! Our process is rapid and consists of two interviews with a homework task in-between. We currently conduct video interviews.
Applications will be processed in confidentiality. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.