Quality Assurance Specialist
Hi there! Since you are already intrigued by the job title, we suggest you keep reading.
We are Lab08. A Bulgarian-Danish company, developing exciting and innovative products. We build efficient and functional platforms based on long term partnerships with our customers. And we are looking to improve one of them with you – our new Quality Assurance Specialist!
You have a passion for shipping quality software that provides customers with great user experiences. You stay up to date on the latest technology trends and are able to evaluate appropriate testing practices for the problem at hand. You have a great eye for detail, able to spot minor inconsistencies in the software you are testing. In your work, you naturally think outside the box, finding new user scenarios that might have been overlooked by others.
You have experience as a QA specialist for web applications in an agile environment, and you are able to evaluate and suggest appropriate methods of testing for a given product or feature. You understand the trade-offs required in developing a quality application while supporting the needs of a fast-growing business.
For tests of our current products, we rely on Selenium, Java (TestNG), Postman, Cypress, Browserstack (for cross-platform and cross-device testing), and others. You do notice that we have some tools for manual testing – for some of our projects. You will be focusing on manual testing and will be expected to gradually start building automation tests and will take an active part in deciding which are the right technologies for testing the product at hand. You will be focusing on one product, in order to better understand the business domain and the value we are aiming to provide to the users with a high-quality product. The product is an innovative digital marketing tool for creating campaigns, which are based on gamification.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years of professional experience working as a QA Specialist in an agile team
- Excellent knowledge of web software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Solid experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans
- The goal to improve QA processes and practices
- Experience with test automation tools such as Selenium, Appium, Cucumber etc. is a big plus
- The ambition to grow professionally as part of a compact and fast-moving team
Of course, working for Lab08 comes with some additional perks like:
- Generous remuneration
- Excellent office location. Our office is central – just like our employees
- Hybrid way of work – Currently, our employees can choose to work from home, the office or a mix of both
- Semi-Flexible working hours – Well rested = well-performing
- Additional Health Insurance – We got you: health and wellness first
- Multisport card and on-site facilities – The fitness and swimming pool are literally one floor below our office
- Great atmosphere – Thanks to the nice people on Lab08’s team
- Development opportunities – Conference attendance and certification
- Attractive referral bonus
- Office fruits and beverages & free lunch of choice
- Recreation area/relax zone
- Regular team-building and office events
- Lab08 Beach Office – our team will be working from the seaside this summer
- Growing together with the products you bring to life!
So, if you are already excited about this role – drop us a line, send your CV and let’s get started! Our process is rapid and consists of two interviews with a homework task in-between. We currently conduct video interviews.
Applications will be processed in confidentiality. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.