React Native Mobile Application Developer
Hi there! Since you are already intrigued by the job title, we suggest you keep reading.
We are Lab08. A Bulgarian-Danish company, working with Scandinavian businesses to develop exciting products with them. And now, we are looking to build a new mobile application. You could be the one driving this process!
We are building a brand-new mobile development team, and currently working on an app that helps shift workers cope with their disruptive sleep and hectic work schedule. Our customer stands behind a successful mobile app, helping people deal with jet lag by using scientific evidence and a cutting-edge algorithm. You will be at the centre of the shift worker app’s future and will be able to kick off the development of various other mobile apps for our customers.
You are an experienced Mobile Application Developer with experience in React Native. You are looking for a place where you can demonstrate your skills and help your teammates by showing them good coding practices. You want to work in a team with skilled Android Developer and back-end developers, who value maintainable and high-quality code.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Proficiency in React Native Software Development with 3+ years of experience
- Experience with Typescript is considered a plus
- Experience with Native Android (Android Studio) and Native iOS (XCode) is considered a plus
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs, Web-Services, JSON, networking protocols is considered an advantage, as you will be working alongside our back-end team
Of course, working for Lab08 comes with some additional perks like:
- Generous remuneration
- Having a say in the chosen technologies for Lab08’s mobile application development projects
- Excellent office location. Our office is central – just like the developers in our company
- Semi-Flexible working hours – Well rested = well-performing
- Home Office – Currently, our employees can choose to work from home or the office
- Additional Health Insurance – We got you: health and wellness first
- Multisport card and on-site facilities – The fitness and swimming pool are literally one floor below our office
- Great atmosphere – Thanks to the nice people on Lab08’s team
- Development opportunities – Conference attendance and certification
- Attractive referral bonus (€1500 for a successful hire)
- Office fruits and beverages, fully covered lunch
- Recreation area/relax zone
- Regular team-building and office events
- Growing together with the products you design and bring to life!
So, if you are already excited about this role – drop us a line, send your CV, and let’s get started!
Applications will be processed in confidentiality. Short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview.