Junior Node.js Developer
Hi there! Since you are already intrigued by the job title, we suggest you keep reading.
We are Lab08. A Bulgarian-Danish company, developing several exciting and innovative products, together with our clients. We build efficient and functional platforms based on long term partnerships with our customers. And we are looking to build one with you – our new Junior Node.js Developer!
Our culture is based on transparency, trust, and teamwork. We are passionate about bringing tech innovations to life while having fun. For our growing team, we are looking for highly skilled professionals like you. You can join a team that translates circadian science into accessible technology solutions, that improve safety and health, or a team that is helping businesses drive customer engagement and building brand loyalty. Come join us!
You are an aspiring junior developer and as such, you are seeking a brand-new team and a fresh product to build, in a team of proven professionals. You aspire to create a solid product with diverse features and to learn effective and clean coding practices from your team.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 1+ years of working experience in a similar role, freelance or university projects
- Primary experience with Node.js (Nest.js framework experience would be considered a plus)
- Knowledge or experience in working with MySQL
- Proactive attitude
Of course, working for Lab08 comes with some additional perks like:
- Generous remuneration
- Professional Opportunities
- Excellent office location – in the heart of the city (bul. T. Alexandrov 14)
- Parking spot
- Semi-Flexible working hours – Well rested = well-performing
- Home Office – Currently, our employees can get to choose to work from home or the office
- Additional Health Insurance – We got you: health and wellness first
- Multisport card and on-site facilities – The fitness and swimming pool are literally one floor below our office
- Great atmosphere – Thanks to the nice people on Lab08’s team
- Development opportunities – Conference attendance and certification
- Office fruits and beverages & free lunch of choice
- Recreation area/relax zone
- Regular team-building and office events
- Growing together with the products you help bring to life!
So, if you are already excited about this role – drop us a line, send your CV, and let’s get started! Our process is rapid and consists of two interviews. We are open to interviewing you in person, as well as in a video call.
Applications will be processed in confidentiality. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.