Hi there! Since you are already intrigued by the job title, we suggest you keep reading.
We are Lab08. A Bulgarian-Danish company, developing exciting and innovative products, together with our customers. We build efficient and functional platforms based on long term partnerships with them. And we are looking to build one with you – our new Junior QA!
Our culture is based on transparency, trust, and teamwork. We are passionate about bringing tech innovations to life while having fun. For our growing team, we are looking for highly skilled professionals like you. Come join us!
We are looking for someone who has:
- Been pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Informatics or similar and is currently in the second, third, or fourth year of studies
- Completed at least one course in Quality Assurance
- Basic knowledge or hands-on experience with standard concepts and technologies such as C#, Java, PHP, or any other popular programming language and popular testing tool; Database knowledge, XML – from an academic project or studies
- Analytical and logical thinking, alongside attention to detail
- Some amateur experience on a personal or academic project to showcase
- Fluency in English
We will provide you with:
- A mentor, who will review your approach, guide you and share suggestions for improvement, which will serve you well further in your career
- The opportunity to ensure the quality of our great software products
Of course, working for Lab08 comes with some additional perks like:
- Generous remuneration
- Excellent office location. Our office is central – just like the developers in our company
- Semi-Flexible working hours – Well rested = well-performing
- Home Office – Currently, our employees can choose to work from home or the office
- Additional Health Insurance – We got you: health and wellness first
- Multisport card and on-site facilities – The fitness and swimming pool are literally one floor below our office
- Great atmosphere – Thanks to the nice people on Lab08’s team
- Development opportunities – Conference attendance and certification
- Attractive referral bonus
- Office fruits and beverages & free lunch of choice
- Recreation area/relax zone
- Regular team-building and office events
- Growing together with the products you bring to life!
So, if you are already excited about this role – drop us a line, send your CV, and let’s get started!
Applications will be processed with confidentiality. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.