Hi there! Since you are already intrigued by the job title, we suggest you keep reading.
We are Lab08. A Bulgarian-Danish company, developing exciting and innovative products, together with our customers. We build efficient and functional platforms based on long-term partnerships with them. And we are looking to build one with you – our new Product Owner!
Our culture is based on transparency, trust, and teamwork. We are passionate about bringing tech innovations to life while having fun. For our growing team, we are looking for highly skilled professionals like you. Come join us!
About this position
The Product Owner will work closely with different departments and stakeholders in the whole organization. He/She will be the primary point of contact, representing the voice of the customer to our software development team and ensuring task execution. The PO will be developing product plans, clarifying requirements, and setting priorities for new development. The PO will work closely with the engineering team to provide product documentation. His/her key weapons will be JIRA and Confluence.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position (PO, Scrum Master, Business Analyst for a software product)
- Ability to work with different stakeholders, the customer, engineering and support teams
- Work experience with agile software development methodologies (such as Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of the product development lifecycle
- Confidence in using product data and analytics
- Experience in people management (considered a plus)
Of course, working for Lab08 comes with some additional perks like:
- Growth opportunities
- Semi-flexible working hours
- Work-from-home option (several times a week)
- Free lunch of choice at the office
- Pop-up offices in cool places in the summer & winter
- Additional Health Insurance – We got you: health and wellness first
- Free access to gym, pool and SPA right below our office! Multisport card for the rest of your sports needs.
- Development opportunities – Budget & dedicated days for conference attendance and certification
So, if you are already excited about this role – drop us a line, send your CV, and let’s get started!
Applications will be processed with confidentiality. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.