This role is a great opportunity for any network-oriented person who would like to experience first-hand what it takes to scale a tech startup and develop their own network within the tech and startup community. In Lab08 we need someone to help us find the right tech startups and companies to team up with. The target is expanding our portfolio of customers, so it’s a commercial role.
What you will do
- Expanding your network in the tech and startup community by participating in relevant events in Europe and being a natural networker.
- Work with our Talent Community Manager, Designer and other relevant people on the team to create an event strategy, prep useful web and branding materials.
- Organize loads of coffees (virtual as well as in-person) with founders, investors, product leaders, tech managers, etc. about their vision and product roadmaps.
- Explain and discuss Lab08’s ability to team up with tech companies in need of a partner to scale their product and team.
- Receive guidance and mentorship from one of Lab08’s founders and managing partners
What’s in it for you
- Attractive salary and to be part of a company with 50 tech professionals across Copenhagen and Sofia working with some of the most innovative tech startups and companies out there.
- Enjoy working from Lab08’s office in Sofia but benefit from the option of travelling to various destinations in Europe and meeting inspiring tech entrepreneurs.
- Great way to get experience and network in the tech community and thereby create a pathway to join a tech scale up at strategic level, or even start up your own company one day.
The success on this role would rely mostly on soft skills (communication, networking, etc.), so we’re open to meet candidates from different backgrounds and with various skills and experience. We have some ideas, but we don’t want to prevent you from reaching out to us if you feel you are the right person for this job.
Your background can be in product, marketing, sales, HR, self-made, whatever. Your personality and aspirations are way more important! You can be an experienced professional looking for this exact opportunity or someone, who is exploring options for a more exciting and dynamic career!
Feel free to apply and send us a short cover letter, explaining why you might just be the right fit for this role.