Hi there! Since you are already intrigued by the job title, we suggest you keep reading.
We are Lab08. A Bulgarian-Danish company, developing exciting and innovative products together with our clients. We build efficient and functional platforms based on long-term partnerships with our customers.
We are now actively looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer. We are open to meeting candidates who meet the basic criteria for the role, as well as more experienced professionals. We invite you to apply if you would like to manage the DevOps in a startup environment and if you have an interest in the technologies that we use.
You are open to learning new technologies and eager to develop within a fast-paced startup environment. You are looking for a compact team of good tech professionals and a place where you can learn good practices and receive mentorship. What you’ve read about Lab08 intrigues you and you believe we are the best workplace for you.
The core tech stack for the DevOps at Lab08 includes AWS and Ansible with the basis of Linux (Ubuntu/Debian) system administration and bash scripting experience. Having good competencies in those is a must for our team. Experience with infrastructure as a code (Terraform in particular), Docker, and Nginx is also required. We expect you to have experience with CI/CD systems (e.g. Bitbucket pipelines or GitHub actions are preferable). Creating or participating in the creation of centralized systems for monitoring and logging is highly valued.
Knowledge and experience in any of the technologies is considered a plus. Databases and key value stores – PostgreSQL, MySQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, and MongoDB. At Lab08 you will find infrastructure as a code with the help of not only Terraform but Terragrunt and Python scripting (you’ll be using bash mainly). For monitoring and logging we use Zabbix and ELK stack. We utilize Docker and LXC, when it comes to containers. We also use OpenResty and ModSecurity. Experience with Kubernetes, Helm, Grafana + Prometheus is considered a plus. Our DevOps Engineers maintain systems built either on PHP, Java or Node.js.
In addition, we expect you to meet the following criteria:
- 4+ years of DevOps experience
- Primary work experience with AWS
- Team player attitude, intrinsic motivation, good communication skills
- Fluency in English
Of course, working for Lab08 comes with some additional perks like:
- Great team environment and mentorship from a highly experienced DevOps professional
- Generous remuneration
- Excellent office location – in the heart of the city (bul. T. Alexandrov 14)
- Parking spot or public transportation card
- Semi-Flexible working hours – Well rested = well-performing
- Hybrid work – Our employees get to choose to work from home or the office
- Additional Health Insurance – We got you: health and wellness first
- Multisport card and on-site facilities – The fitness and swimming pool are literally one floor below our office
- Great atmosphere – Thanks to the nice people on Lab08’s team
- Development opportunities – Conference attendance and certification
- Office fruits and beverages & free lunch of choice
- Recreation area/relax zone
- Regular team-building and office events
- Growing together with the products you help bring to life!
So, if you are already excited about our company – drop us a line and send your CV!