Talent Acquisition Specialist
Hi there! Since you are already intrigued by the job title, we suggest you keep reading.
We are Lab08. A Bulgarian-Danish company, developing exciting and innovative products, together with our clients. We build efficient and functional platforms based on long-term partnerships with our customers. Would you like to join our Talent Community Manager in expanding our current team and introducing Lab08 to the local IT community? We’re open to meeting people, who believe our business and company culture fits their personality.
Our culture is based on transparency, trust, and teamwork. We are passionate about bringing tech innovations to life while having fun. For our growing team, we are looking for highly skilled professionals like you. Come join us!
You are a great communicator, you find enjoyment in interacting with people and learning more about different personalities. You are good at storytelling and presenting information in an interesting and engaging way.
You are seeking a versatile position, combining recruitment and employer branding. You are keen on organizing events and initiatives, and you would enjoy reflecting on them in written and visual content on social media and other channels. You are a results-driven professional, who is curious to learn and deep dive in IT. As part of Lab08’s team, you will receive mentorship in support in learning all you need to know, in order to become a great recruiter. Along the way, you will learn and master how to do the following:
- End-to-end recruitment for software development roles (+ QAs, Designers and Product Managers) – advertising the roles (internally and externally), shortlisting CV’s based on the business requirements, conducting interviews, assessing culture fit, soft skills, and long-term potential
- Actively partnering with hiring managers to determine the hiring needs and role specifics
- Defining and implementing the best sourcing strategy to ensure timely filing of the assigned open positions
- Extending offers to successful candidates, managing expectations and creating a good rapport with the qualified candidates
- Ensuring regular follow-up with the respective hiring managers and candidates in order to grant timeliness to the recruitment process
- Completing weekly status reports on openings and staffing activities as well as reports on key recruitment metrics
- Maintaining an internal ATS (Applicant tracking system) for the whole process
- Conceptualizing, publishing and managing social media and blog content according to the employer branding strategy of the company
- Participating in job fairs/career events and presenting the job opportunities to graduates and more senior experts
- Creating long-term connections and partnerships with external organizations; working on shared initiatives
- Community management – participating in the organization of internal and external IT community-building initiatives
Our ideal candidate has:
- 1+ years of professional experience in the IT field (recruitment experience is welcomed)
- A university degree – A relevant one is considered a plus (e.g. Psychology, Human Resource Management)
- An open-minded personality and draws energy from communication with various people
- Fluent English
Of course, working for Lab08 comes with some additional perks like:
- Hybrid way of work (Combine office work with a home office option)
- Semi-flexible working hours
- Free lunch of choice at the office
- Pop up offices in cool places in the summer & winter
- Additional Health Insurance – We got you: health and wellness first
- Free access to gym, pool and SPA right below our office! Multisport card for the rest of your sport needs.
- Parking spot or public transportation card
- Development opportunities – Budget & dedicated days for conference attendance and certification