Hi there! Since you are already intrigued by the job title, we suggest you keep reading.
We are Lab08. A Bulgarian-Danish company, developing exciting and innovative products, together with our customers. We build efficient and functional platforms based on long-term partnerships with them. And we are looking to build one with you – our new Product Manager!
Our culture is based on transparency, trust, and teamwork. We are passionate about bringing tech innovations to life while having fun. For our growing team, we are looking for highly skilled professionals like you. Come join us!
About this position
The Product Manager at Lab08 works with different departments and stakeholders in the whole organization and with key figures from our customer’s side. He/She is the primary point of contact, representing the voice of the customer to our software development team and ensuring task execution. The Product Manager develops product plans, clarifies requirements, and sets priorities for new development.
The PM acts as a Scrum Master or implements a relevant Agile methodology that aids the team and product success. He/she works closely with the engineering team to provide product documentation. His/her key weapons are JIRA and Confluence. From operational to strategic – every PM at Lab08 has the opportunity to take part in setting the product direction. This highly depends on the level of engagement and proactive attitude of the PM. In addition, the Product Manager may take part in Lab08’s Technical Due Diligence on behalf of Venture Capital funds.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Owner/Manager for a software product
- Ability to work with different stakeholders, the customer, engineering and support teams
- Work experience with agile software development methodologies (such as Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of the product development lifecycle
- Confidence in using product data and analytics
- Experience in people management (considered a plus)
Of course, working for Lab08 comes with some additional perks like:
- Excellent office location – in the heart of the city (bul. T. Alexandrov 14)
- Parking spot or public transportation card
- Semi-Flexible working hours – Well rested = well-performing
- Home Office
- Additional Health Insurance – We got you: health and wellness first
- Multisport card and on-site facilities – The fitness and swimming pool are literally one floor below our office
- Great atmosphere – Thanks to the nice people on Lab08’s team
- Development opportunities – Conference attendance and certification
- Office fruits and beverages & free lunch of choice
- Recreation area/relax zone
- Regular team-building and office events
- Growing together with the products you help bring to life!
So, if you are already excited about this role – drop us a line, send your CV, and let’s get started!