We are an experienced Bulgarian & Danish team of tech leaders and software developers who share the belief that great innovations are made together with our customers. We are building software products based on long term partnerships with our customers.
We work primarily with Nordic tech startups and scale-ups growing at a fast pace in need of a top tier software partner.
Our culture is based on transparency, trust and teamwork. We are passionate about bringing tech innovations to life while having fun. For our growing team, we are looking for motivated and skilled professionals. Come join us!
You are an engineer at heart, who loves to tinker and build new products. You stay up to date on the latest technology trends, and are able to evaluate the feasibility of new technologies for the problem you are trying to solve.
You have a passion for building great products, experience in running and maintaining a large scale web application and have a good understanding of agile product development processes and what it takes to bring a product from an idea into the hands of customers. You are good at breaking down problems and prioritizing the development effort and have an understanding of the tradeoffs in developing a quality application while supporting the needs of a fast-growing business.
You are looking for an opportunity to grow your career in a startup and help define and shape the engineering team and the technology it depends on.
- Work on the design and the development of an innovative and young software product.
- Bring designs to life in a systematized, scalable, and consistent way.
- Drive quality through knowledge sharing and best practices.
- Enable less experienced colleagues through mentoring.
- Be at the intersection of engineering and design.
Technologies we use:
Our ideal candidate has:
- 2+ years of working as a front end developer
- Experience working with small, cross-functional teams in an agile environment
- Detail-oriented, focusing on writing maintainable code of high quality
- Experience with frameworks like Angular, React or vue.js
- A product mindset – enjoys experimenting to find innovative solutions to customer challenges
- Values developer productivity, and relies on continuous integration and automation to iterate faster
- Self-organising and process-oriented
We welcome your application even if you do not meet all of the criteria listed above, but are excited about the challenge of mastering this role. We know that skills are not static and growth is continuous, so we are excited to help you take your career to the next level.
- Professional Learning Opportunities
- Excellent office location
- Full-time position
- Semi-Flexible working hours
- Health benefits
- Sport benefits
- Skilled teammates
- Great atmosphere
- Growth opportunities
Please send your CV in English.
Applications will be processed in confidentiality. Short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview.