Early in your working life, you’re defined by the company you choose, so choose wisely.
We know how important are the first years of your professional growth for doing a successful career.
What we are looking for is a quality assurance with a passion for learning. We will go together through projects with defined processes, you will be mentored from senior QAs and project managers who will guide you during the process of testing, we will work together for the software quality. We know how many benefits on all of this you could get when you have the motivation and willing for improving your skills.
We are currently working on a web-based product, integrating with Social APIs. We are working with some of the most advanced social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. where we are collecting lots of data returned from them.
We are expanding our team and therefore we are looking for you!
Before applying, make sure that you:
- have perfect written and verbal communication skills in English
- have excellent communication and teamwork skills
- previous internship or experience involving software development is a plus
- you have computer science, informatics or a relevant education (if your class schedule admit working you could still be studying while applying for this full-time job)
Preferred Technical skills include:
- Experience creating test data for both manual and automation testing
- Intermediate SQL skills
- Experience with automation framework using Java, Selenium, Cucumber
- Experience creating automated testing scripts for both functional and performance testing
- Experience testing on various web browsers and browser versions and configuring browser settings
- Ability to learn and understand complex Business Processes and Business Rules quickly
- Problem-solving and issue resolution skills
- Communicate with 3rd parties as needed for requirements gathering
- Attention to detail
- Learn and adapt to new management software systems
Then we would be extremely happy to offer you:
- Professional Quality Assurance/Learning Opportunities
- Excellent office location
- Full-time position
- Semi-Flexible working hours
- Health benefits
- Sport benefits
- A small and young team with a great atmosphere
- Growth opportunities
Lab08 is experienced R&D service partner with a seasoned team of professionals. We are a Bulgarian-danish IT company with an office in Copenhagen and most of our work is related to the Scandinavian countries. For our growing team, we are looking for an experienced Product Manager.