Hi there! Since you are already intrigued by the job title, we suggest you keep reading.
We are Lab08. A Bulgarian-Danish company, developing 4 exciting and innovative products, together with our clients. We build effective and functional platforms based on long term partnerships with our clients. And we are looking to build one with you – our new Product Designer!
We are in search of a second Product Designer to team up with our current design expert in creating some eye-catching and functional UI designs.
You will be working on one of the products Lab08 is developing – a user-testing solution offering streamlined study execution and analysis for its users. As a Product Designer, you’ll have the chance to make their interaction with the platform even better! This platform is one of the most successful customer experience research platforms in Europe. We work in a joint team with our customer to build a new and innovative solution in the areas of product prototyping and customer experience testing.
The type of tasks coming the Product Designer’s way would be the following:
- Delivering an intuitive and convenient UI to speed up product adoption
- Be equally interested in the big picture and the small details, as we believe that both can make a difference
- Building and following a consistent design language to reduce the learning curve for the end-users. Maintaining the design in libraries for designers and developers’ use
- Creating sketches and prototypes, testing them with customers and tracking the users’ behavior
- Engage senior leaders and tech team to ensure superior product results
- Building innovative UI solutions for both complex and trivial needs in the customer journey
- Keeping an eye on the design trends and staying updated with the good practices in the UI/UX Design field
- Traveling to Denmark (2-3 times a year) for collaborative meetings with the client
Aside from being a design-minded person with an interest in business logic, we would be extremely pleased if you value aesthetics. We would also like to see:
- Proven track record in user experience design for responsive web and human-computer interaction
- 5+ years of working on a similar position is considered a solid requirement
- Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator in your pocket
- Creating and following style guides and component-based design is one of the skills you own
- UX experience – definitely a plus
- A product mindset – enjoying experimenting to find innovative solutions to customer challenges
- Experience with dashboard design – also a plus
- Self-motivated learner is the person we imagine joining our team
- Excellent at communicating in English – it will serve you well in the frequent interaction with senior leaders, external design agencies in Denmark, discussions and presentations of one’s ideas and design sketches
- Good understanding of all aspects of a successful product, from development through end-user adoption and beyond would serve you well
Of course, working for Lab08 comes with some additional perks like:
- Professional Learning Opportunities by working alongside our experienced Product Designer
- An opportunity to delve into the Scandinavian way of designing products by working with some of the leading product design agencies in Denmark
- Excellent office location – In the center. Like the designers in our company 😉
- Full-time position – Freelancing is nice but wouldn’t you want to settle?
- Semi-Flexible working hours – You are a creative soul. Take your time.
- Health benefits – We got you. Health and wellness first.
- Sport benefits – The fitness and swimming pool are literally one floor below our office.
- Skilled teammates – Our devs, QAs and Product Managers know what they are talking about. Working with them is a breeze.
- Great atmosphere – Comes from the people and we have some nice ones on the team.
- Growing together with the product you design and bring to life!
So, if you are already excited about this role – drop us a line, send your CV and let’s get started!