We are an experienced Bulgarian & Danish team of tech leaders and software developers who share the belief that great innovations are made together with our customers. We are building software products based on long term partnerships with our customers.
We work primarily with Nordic tech startups and scale-ups growing at a fast pace in need of a top tier software partner.
Our culture is based on transparency, trust and teamwork. We are passionate about bringing tech innovations to life while having fun. For our growing team, we are looking for highly-skilled professionals. Come join us!
You are a designer at heart, who loves to tinker and build new products. You stay up to date on the latest UI trends and are able to apply new approaches for the problem you are trying to solve.
You have a passion for building great products and have a good understanding of agile product development processes.
You’ll be working on a user testing platform that helps organizations to incorporate meaningful customer interaction into their daily workflows. It’s important that you’re strong in UI design, with very good UX skills and understanding of how to sketch, test and iterate designs and ideas. Overall, the most important thing is that you have a strong interest in what you do and have a willingness to learn new stuff.
We’re looking for a Product Designer to join our team and to be an integral part of it.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 5+ years of working on a similar position
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or Sketch
- Can create and follow style guides and component-based design
- UX experience
- A product mindset – enjoys experimenting to find innovative solutions to customer challenges
- Experience with dashboard design is a plus
- Self-motivated learner
- Excellent at communicating in English
- Motivated to learn and grow.
- Good understanding of all aspects of a successful product, from development through end-user adoption and beyond.
We welcome your application even if you do not meet all of the criteria listed above, but are excited about the challenge of mastering this role. We know that skills are not static and growth is continuous, so we are excited to help you take your career to the next level.
- Professional Learning Opportunities
- Excellent office location
- Full-time position
- Semi-Flexible working hours
- Health benefits
- Sport benefits
- Skilled teammates
- Great atmosphere
- Growth opportunities
Please send your CV in English.
Applications will be processed in confidentiality. Short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview.