We are an experienced Bulgarian & Danish team of tech leaders and software developers who share the belief that great innovations are made together with our customers. We are building software products based on long term partnerships with our customers.
We work primarily with Nordic tech startups and scale-ups growing at a fast pace in need of a top tier software partner.
Our culture is based on transparency, trust and teamwork. We are passionate about bringing tech innovations to life while having fun. For our growing team, we are looking for highly-skilled professionals. Come join us!
About This position
The Product Manager (PM) will work closely with different departments and stakeholders in the whole organization. He/She will be the primary point of contact, representing the voice of the customer to our software development team. Teamwork is necessary to develop strategies, product plans, requirements and priorities for new development. The manager will work closely with engineering team to provide product documentation.
We are expanding our team and therefore we are looking for you!
- 3+ years of experience on a similar position
- Ability to work with different stakeholders including engineering, sales, marketing, and support teams
- Work experience with software development methodologies (such as Agile, Scrum…)
- Experience and knowledge on bug tracking systems, project management tools, source control systems
- Basic experience with product usability principles and user interface design
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of the product development lifecycle
- Expected to be comfortable with product data and analytics
- Ability to acquire customers, market and industry knowledge
- Experience in people management
- Experience in customer research
- Social Media knowledge is a big advantage
- Professional Learning Opportunities
- Excellent office location
- Full-time position
- Semi-Flexible working hours
- Health benefits
- Sport benefits
- Skilled teammates
- Great atmosphere
- Growth opportunities
Please send your CV in English.
Applications will be processed in confidentiality. Short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview.