The successful candidate will determine customers’ needs and desires by specifying and research customers needs. Then generating product requirements, determining specifications, production timetables and time-integrated plans for product introduction. As part of the process, the role will require leading a team of software developers, QA’s, DevOps and support staff into implementing the specification.
We are expanding our team and therefore we are looking for you!
Before applying, make sure that you have:
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to work with different stakeholders including engineering, sales, marketing, and support teams
- Work experience with software development methodologies (such as Agile, Scrum…)
- Experience and knowledge on bug tracking systems, project management tools, source control systems
- Basic experience with product usability principles and user interface design
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of the software applications development lifecycle
- Experience in people management
- Experience in customer research
Then we would be extremely happy to offer you:
- Professional Learning Opportunities
- Excellent office location
- Full-time position
- Semi-Flexible working hours
- Health benefits
- Sport benefits
- A small and young team with a great atmosphere
- Growth opportunities
Lab08 is experienced R&D service partner with a seasoned team of professionals. We are a Bulgarian-danish IT company with an office in Copenhagen and most of our work is related to the Scandinavian countries. For our growing team, we are looking for an experienced Product Manager.