Hi there! Since you are already intrigued by the job title, we suggest you keep reading.
We are Lab08. A Bulgarian-Danish company, developing exciting and innovative products. We build efficient and functional platforms based on long term partnerships with our customers. And we are looking to improve one of them with you – our new Quality Assurance Engineer!
Our culture is based on transparency, trust, and teamwork. We are passionate about bringing tech innovations to life while having fun. For our growing team, we are looking for highly-skilled professionals like you. Come join us!
You have a passion for shipping quality software that provides customers with great user experiences. You stay up to date on the latest technology trends and are able to evaluate appropriate testing practices for the problem at hand. You have a great eye for detail, able to spot minor inconsistencies in the software you are testing. In your work, you naturally think outside the box, finding new user scenarios that might have been overlooked by others.
You have experience as a QA engineer for web applications in an agile environment, and you are able to evaluate and suggest appropriate methods of testing for a given product or feature. You understand the tradeoffs required in developing a quality application while supporting the needs of a fast-growing business.
For tests of our current products, we rely on Selenium, Java (TestNG), Postman, Cypress, Browserstack (for cross-platform and cross-device testing), and other. You do notice that we have some tools for manual testing – for some of our projects. You will be focusing on both manual and automation testing and will take an active part in deciding which are the right technologies for testing our products.
- Understand both the business objectives and the technical implementation of the software product
- Have a critical eye for detail and be motivated to explore the product in pursuit of identifying the important problems
- Work with business owners to develop acceptance criteria
- Design and implement automation tests
- Work closely with developers to improve the software product
- Write test documentation such as test cases and scenarios
- Troubleshoot test environment and application configuration issues
Our ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years of professional experience working as a QA engineer in an agile team
- Excellent knowledge of web software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Solid experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans
- Always looking to improve our QA processes and practices
- Experience with test automation tools such as Selenium, Katalon, Appium, Cucumber etc. is a big plus
- Is looking to grow professionally as part of a small and fast-moving team
- Generous remuneration
- Professional opportunities
- Excellent office location. Our office is central – just like the people in our company
- Semi-flexible working hours – Well-rested = well-performing
- Home office
- Additional health insurance – We got you: health and wellness first
- Multisport card and on-site facilities – The fitness and swimming pool are literally one floor below our office
- Great atmosphere – Thanks to the nice people on Lab08’s team
- Development opportunities – Conference attendance and certification
- Attractive referral bonus
- Office fruits and beverages
- Recreation area/relax zone
- Regular team-building and office events
- Growing together with the products you design and bring to life!
So, if you are already excited about this role – drop us a line, send your CV, and let’s get started!
Applications will be processed in confidentiality. Short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview.