We are an experienced Bulgarian & Danish team of tech leaders and software developers who share the belief that great innovations are made together with our customers. We are building software products based on long term partnerships with our customers.
We work primarily with Nordic tech startups and scale-ups growing at a fast pace in need of a top tier software partner.
Our culture is based on transparency, trust and teamwork. We are passionate about bringing tech innovations to life while having fun. For our growing team, we are looking for highly-skilled professionals. Come join us!
You have a passion for shipping quality software that provide customers with great user experiences. You stay up to date on the latest technology trends, and are able to evaluate appropriate testing practices for the problem at hand. You have a great eye for detail, able to spot minor inconsistencies in the software you are testing. In your work, you naturally think outside the box, finding new user scenarios that might have been overlooked by others.
You have experience as a QA engineer for large web applications in an agile environment, and you are able to evaluate and suggest appropriate methods of testing for a given product or feature. You understand the tradeoffs required in developing a quality application while supporting the needs of a fast-growing business.
You are self-organizing, process-oriented and able to navigate other QA Engineers to complete their tasks and projects. You are a great communicator, used to interacting with many different parts of a business.
You would like to have the chance to define the product testing strategy and smooth processes in order to improve the whole development lifecycle.
- Understand both the business objectives and the technical implementation of the software product
- Have a critical eye for detail and be motivated to explore the product in pursuit of identifying the important problems
- Define and implement quality assurance practices and procedures
- Work with business owners to develop acceptance criteria
- Design and implement automation tests
- Work closely with developers to improve the software product
- Write test documentation such as test cases and scenarios
- Troubleshooting test environment and application configuration issues
- Ensure the team is focusing on automation along with manual testing
- Defining the testing strategy and several phases of testing cycle
Technologies we use:
Our ideal candidate has:
- 5+ years of professional experience working as a QA engineer in an agile team
- Strong knowledge of web software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Solid experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans
- Always looking to improve our QA processes and practices
- Experience with test automation tools such as Selenium, Katalon, Appium, Cucumber etc.
- Is a team player who strives to better not only themselves, but also everyone around them
We welcome your application even if you do not meet all of the criteria listed above, but are excited about the challenge of mastering this role. We know that skills are not static and growth is continuous, so we are excited to help you take your career to the next level.
- Professional Learning Opportunities
- Excellent office location
- Full-time position
- Semi-Flexible working hours
- Health benefits
- Sport benefits
- Skilled teammates
- Great atmosphere
- Growth opportunities
Please send your CV in English.
Applications will be processed in confidentiality. Short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview.