We are an experienced Bulgarian & Danish team of tech leaders and software developers who share the belief that great innovations are made together with our customers. We are building software products based on long term partnerships with our customers.
We work primarily with Nordic tech startups and scale-ups growing at a fast pace in need of a top tier software partner.
Our culture is based on transparency, trust and teamwork. We are passionate about bringing tech innovations to life while having fun. For our growing team, we are looking for highly-skilled professionals. Come join us!
You are an engineer at heart, who loves to tinker and build new products. You stay up to date on the latest technology trends, and are able to evaluate the feasibility of new technologies for the problem you are trying to solve.
You have a passion for building great products, experience in running and maintaining a large scale web application and have a good understanding of agile product development processes and what it takes to bring a product from an idea into the hands of customers. You are good at breaking down problems and prioritizing the development effort and have an understanding of the tradeoffs in developing a quality application while supporting the needs of a fast-growing business.
You are looking for an opportunity to grow your career in a startup and help define and shape the engineering team and the technology it depends on.
We are looking for a backend engineer to be part of our technical efforts. As a developer, you will be working on design and development of solid products with interesting features.
Technologies we use:
Our ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years of working as a software developer
- Experience in designing and implementing complex web applications
- Experience in working with relational databases like PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Experience in working NoSQL and key-value DBs like mongoDB and Redis etc. is a big plus
- Experience with PHP and frameworks like Laravel and Symfony is a big plus
- Detail-oriented, focusing on writing maintainable code of high quality
- A product mindset – enjoys experimenting to find innovative solutions to customer challenges
- Believes in and practices automated testing at all levels
- Values developer productivity, and relies on continuous integration and automation to iterate faster
We welcome your application even if you do not meet all of the criteria listed above, but are excited about the challenge of mastering this role. We know that skills are not static and growth is continuous, so we are excited to help you take your career to the next level.
- Professional Learning Opportunities
- Excellent office location
- Full-time position
- Semi-Flexible working hours
- Health benefits
- Sport benefits
- Skilled teammates
- Great atmosphere
- Growth opportunities
Please send your CV in English.
Applications will be processed in confidentiality. Short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview.