Hi there! Since you are already intrigued by the job title, we suggest you keep reading.
We are Lab08. A Bulgarian-Danish company, developing 4 exciting and innovative products, together with our clients. We build efficient and functional platforms based on long term partnerships with our customers. And we are looking to build one with you – our new Software Developer!
We are in search of a professional who will team up with a Junior Software Dev and Product Manager in further improving the functionality and ease of usage for one of our key products.
The product you will be working on is a platform that empowers educational organizations by helping them issue verifiable digital credentials, making both learners and brands more credible. The platform is running on PHP (Laravel) and AngularJS. Coming next for the product is a blockchain integration for certificates and you can be a part of this process.
You are an experienced Software Developer, who will be leading our technical efforts. As such, you will be working on the development of a solid product with diverse features and navigating the Junior Software Dev in more effective and clean coding practices.
You are an engineer at heart, who loves to tinker and build new products. You stay up to date on the latest technology trends and can evaluate the feasibility of new technologies for the problem you are trying to solve.
Some of the tasks that will be coming your way:
- Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrating software components and third-party programs
- Verifying and deploying programs and systems
- Troubleshooting, debugging and upgrading the software product
- Recommending and executing improvements
- Being a part of the technical designing
- Working with the Junior Software Developer to define and develop product features
- Enabling your less experienced colleague through mentoring
- Talking through requirements with the Product Manager and when needed – with the customer
Technologies we use:
Our ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years of working experience as a Software Developer
- Experience with PHP and frameworks like Laravel and Symfony
- Knowledge of REST, JSON is considered an advantage
- Experience designing and implementing complex web applications
- Experience working with relational databases like PostgreSQL or MySQL
Of course, working for Lab08 comes with some additional perks like:
- Generous remuneration
- Professional Opportunities – grow to a Senior or a Tech Lead position
- Excellent office location. Our office is central – just like the developers in our company
- Semi-Flexible working hours – Well rested = well-performing
- Home Office several days per month
- Additional Health Insurance – We got you: health and wellness first
- Multisport card and on-site facilities – The fitness and swimming pool are literally one floor below our office
- Great atmosphere – Thanks to the nice people on Lab08’s team
- Development opportunities – Conference attendance and certification
- Attractive referral bonus
- Office fruits and beverages
- Recreation area/relax zone
- Regular team-building and office events
- Growing together with the products you design and bring to life!
So, if you are already excited about this role – drop us a line, send your CV, and let’s get started!
Applications will be processed in confidentiality. Short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview.