Lab08 is experienced R&D service partner with a trusted team of professionals. We are a Bulgarian-Danish IT company with an office in Copenhagen and most of our work is related to the Scandinavian countries. For our growing team, we are looking for highly-skilled professionals to join our company.
You are an engineer at heart, who loves to tinker and build new products. You stay up to date on the latest technology trends, and are able to evaluate the feasibility of new technologies for the problem you are trying to solve.
You have a passion for building great products, experience in running and maintaining a large scale web application, and have a good understanding of agile product development processes and what it takes to bring a product from idea into the hands of customers. You are good at breaking down problems and prioritizing the development effort, and have an understanding of the tradeoffs in developing a quality application while supporting the needs of a fast growing business.
You are looking for an opportunity to grow your career in a startup and help define and shape the engineering team and the technology it depends on.
We are looking for an experienced full stack engineer to be part of and lead our technical efforts. As a senior developer, you will be working on design and development of solid products with complex features.
Technologies we use:
Our ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years of working as a software developer
- Experience designing and implementing complex web applications
- Experience working with relational databases like PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Experience with PHP and frameworks like Laravel and Symfony
- Detail-oriented, focusing on writing maintainable code of high quality
- A product mindset – enjoys experimenting to find innovative solutions to customer challenges
- Believes in and practices automated testing at all levels
- Values developer productivity, and relies on continuous integration and automation to iterate faster
- Is a team player who strive to better not only themselves, but also everyone around them
- Experience with frameworks like Angular, React or vue.js is a big plus
We welcome your application even if you do not meet all of the criteria listed above, but are excited about the challenge of mastering this role. We know that skills are not static and growth is continuous, so we are excited to help you take your career to the next level.
We would be extremely happy to offer you:
- Professional Learning Opportunities
- Excellent office location
- Full-time position
- Semi-Flexible working hours
- Health benefits
- Sport benefits
- Skilled team mates
- Great atmosphere
- Growth opportunities
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Send your CV in English.
Applications will be processed in confidentiality. Short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview.