We are an experienced Bulgarian & Danish team of tech leaders and software developers who share the belief that great innovations are made together with our customers. We are building software products based on long term partnerships with our customers.
We work primarily with Nordic tech startups and scale-ups growing at a fast pace in need of a top tier software partner.
Our culture is based on transparency, trust and teamwork. We are passionate about bringing tech innovations to life while having fun. For our growing team, we are looking for highly-skilled professionals. Come join us!
Finding the best people to join Lab08 is one of the most critical elements of our success. Are you passionate and have experience in sourcing and recruiting diverse talent for unique roles? Do you have the drive to find and hire top talent to be ambassadors for Lab08? This role might be for you!
Through leading the full lifecycle of recruiting you will have a direct impact on the talent we bring in by providing exceptional hiring candidate experiences. We are growing at a fast pace and need a dynamic and friendly person to join our team with a true passion for driving recruitment excellence.
- Manage the end to end recruitment process for all our open positions
- Leverage recruiting knowledge to develop plans to attract and source top tier software talent
- Work directly with the management on employer branding
- Be the company ambassador for our candidate experience
- Analyse and review recruiting channels to minimize inefficiencies in the recruiting process
- Track and analyze talent acquisition metrics to monitor and improve performance
- Work with management to ensure alignment on the budget and forecasting
- Provide consultation to management on strategic and emerging recruiting trends
- 2+ years in-house or agency recruitment experience managing the full recruitment life cycle
- Ability to develop results-driven recruiting strategies for sourcing, evaluation and selection of talent
- Proven expertise recruiting for technical positions
- Proven experience developing an employer brand
- SaaS/tech experience is preferred
- Highly organised and efficient
- Team player but happy to work autonomously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We welcome your application even if you do not meet all of the criteria listed above, but are excited about the challenge of mastering this role. We know that skills are not static and growth is continuous, so we are excited to help you take your career to the next level.
- Professional Learning Opportunities
- Excellent office location
- Full-time position
- Semi-Flexible working hours
- Health benefits
- Sport benefits
- Skilled team mates
- Great atmosphere
- Growth opportunities
Please send your CV in English.
Applications will be processed in confidentiality. Short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview.